Hey! Are you looking for me?
Are you on the hunt for a Virtual Assistant who knows her way around the web?
Over the past decade, I have held a variety of positions that make me your ideal right-hand (wo)man.
I’ve built my career in a variety of roles and industries, including in my own small companies, where I am not just the owner, but also the copywriter, designer, scheduler, bookkeeper, and marketer. I’m not only used to wearing many hats, I really enjoy it.
I have extensive experience with social media and I am a tad obsessed with creating social media graphics. I have experience creating graphics with Canva, PicMonkey, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and PowerPoint. I also have e-book and PDF experience.
I am a life-long learner and if I do not understand a system, I have been known to spend hours researching how to use it and get the most of it. I love the challenge of learning new things and using as many new and incredible technologies as possible.
I find that best quality work starts in the details. I believe in applying the same level of attention to detail whether a task requires intensive design skills to produce a stellar digital presentation or simply crafting a thoughtful email in response to a question.
My schedule is flexible and I respond to emails and chat very quickly. When you are my client, your business matters to me as much as my business.
How can I help?
- Proofread/ edit posts, copy, and/or products
- Update archived posts
- Create custom PDFs, fillable worksheets, and e-books
- Add opt-ins
- Create landing pages via Lead pages, Instapage, or WordPress
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Create and maintain social media accounts and profiles
- Schedule posts, tweets, and pins via Buffer, Hootsuite, Meet Edgar, Facebook scheduler, Later, Tailwind, and/or BoardBooster
- Fan/follower engagement
- Account clean-up
- Report social media analytics and stats weekly/ monthly
- Create custom images for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Design and outline newsletters via MailChimp, Active Campaign, or ConvertKit
- Schedule newsletter delivery
- Weekly/Monthly reporting of newsletter analytics and stats
WEBSITE AND BLOG MANAGEMENT
- Edit and schedule blog posts
- Create custom featured and/ or pinnable graphics
- Comment moderation
- Manage WordPress, Plugin, and Theme updates
- SEO Management via Yoast plugin
- Report analytics and stats weekly/ monthly
- Create custom branded social media graphics
- Design and format digital products, including printables, e-books, workbooks, and e-course slides
- Customize website, blog, and social media headers, profiles, and landing pages
Fees and services customized to your specific needs. If you need a service that isn’t listed, I would love to discuss the possibility of adding it to my list.
I am thrilled at the possibility of working as your virtual assistant and I know I can be a great asset to you and your business.
I appreciate your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.
If you need any more information, please don’t hesitate to contact me.